Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wow

Guess what!!
Sadie got tickets to see West Coast Eagles vs Melbourne & she is taking me!!
It will be on the 28th of this month.
I wanted to go for so long. Especially since the Eagles are on top of the ladder.
True anything can happen in the next few weeks but they are definitely at their best.
I am just really excited about it.

The Western Derby is this weekend. It should be exciting. It certainly will divide the state. The Eagles should win!! I hope they do!! I will be so cut if Dockers win. Dan will brag about it if they do I'm sure since he is a Dockers supporter.

Well anyway I am still pretty excited about going to the game with Sadie. I used to like Melbourne I once had my picture taken with a player from Melbourne but it was ten years ago & he had retired since then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: