Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back

Did I say I lost interest in blogging?
Maybe I did. Maybe I decided to come back since I need it all over again.
Yeah I need to vent out my frustration with my beloved Eagles. LOL.
Ok they won their first six games. Then they lost to Geelong then they had a win then they lost again to Hawthorn then had a win then they had two consecutive losses to pffft Essendon (1 point loss mind you) and St Kilda. Then they had a win over Adelaide and then another two consecutive losses to Brisbane (I went to that game it was Selwood vs Selwood awww those cute twins ahem) and Port Power. At the start WCE were on top of the ladder and then they were third then they were second (after being saved so many times by other teams) but after today I don't even want to know where WCE is on the ladder. All depending on other games being played today I suppose. I hope Dockers beat Kangas by heaps and Richmond thrash Hawks by heaps. But we all know things don't really go my way anymore. But hey a girl can dream.

Carn the Eagles. Please for Mama Eagle, win back to back premierships.

No comments: