Sunday, August 05, 2007

Western Derby

I was disappointed with the two teams, the umpiring and the crowd. It was just a bad game to watch not just the scores but the way it is played. All the 50 m penalties, the fights, the way they play, it's ugly.

I turned off the tv at the start of the 4th quarter because I just couldn't watch it anymore.

I can handle defeats when we deserve it.

Apparently Western Derbies is the worst sporting rivalry in the country even worse than State of Origin between NSW and Qld and worse than Port v Adelaide and worse than Carlton v Collingwood. It certainly looked that way to me. The way they carried on.

I am clearly upset by this. I am upset by the way they carried on in the field. It's uncalled for and silly and all I can say is I hope it won't happen again.

I hate the Dockers, they made my Eagles looked bad. The Eagles have never ever acted this badly before. Call me biased or whatever but Freo started it and the umpires let Freo win after all the stuff they did. I think it's unfair.

No comments: