Friday, September 14, 2007

September Blues

WCE played their last game tonight.
So we didn't even make it to the Preliminary Final this year.
But we were without our best players in Ben Cousins, Chris Judd and Daniel Kerr.
We had to throw in the young inexperienced players.
We had a big lead at the start of the 3rd quarter but once again the opposition came back just like last week when Port came back this week it was the Magpies. We played well to push them to extra time. But that ended our season. I knew from the start we weren't gonna win this. But I look forward to seeing the Magpies lose to Geelong next week. I hope Geelong win the flag this year. Because I don't want to see Port Pherals win it either. So yeah our season is over for this year but bring on 2008 when we have a fit CBD. But deep down I want to cry. Deep down I know I can't handle the loss as much as I should.

No comments: