Sunday, June 08, 2008

An Update At Last

Sorry I didn't realise how bad I have been at updating this blog. Thank you Roland my friend for reminding me of this blog I neglect the past month or so! You have been so kind by leaving me comments while I totally forget about this blog yeah yeah I am going around in circles here basically yeah I have been a bad girl now let's move on and yeah carry on with the update.

Well I am going to California next year for the International Convention I have been accepted as a delegate. Woo hoo me so excited. I am also auxiliary pioneering this month.

Oh yeah photos of Europe trip I know you all want to see it so bad. Add me on Facebook then hehe then again I only have one photo up whoops. I know I know I promise people I will add more and I never do you see I don't have Photoshop and to resize a photo takes forever. Imagine 20 or more photos yup will take me hours. True I spent hours petting on (fluff) friends. Yup a Facebook application I am obsessed with. Also I am addicted to another application called Petrol Head my cousins got me addicted to that.

Umm you know what I will try to add a few of my Europe photos on here soon. And maybe tell you a bit about it and stuff so you know a bit about my trip to be honest I can't even remember it now lol it's like six months ago now.

I have other stories too from after my Europe trip. I met this lovely girl named Fabienne. She has gone back to Switzerland though but we did heaps together while she was here and we had tons of photos together I even managed to give her a scrapbook as her farewell present. I also met this girl Teresa from Sweden she is now in Sydney though funny thing was when I was in Sweden I stayed with her sister also her two friends Hannah and Boogie. Nice girls. Then I met Teresa here in Perth.

Tell you what I will make another update shortly and write about my Europe trip. See you then. Xo.

2 comments:

Roland Ruben said...

Yuhuuu Xen, i got ur text message and also ur msg at my cbox, anyway i have only very short time in warnet so i have no time to read all ur 2 new post, but i will posting new comment within 1 or 2 days, soo wait me ok?anyway, i already updated my blog with new post called "Jangan Cabuti Buluku!!" visit me there will ya?;)

*ro*

Roland Ruben said...

Hi Xen, i like ur new update especially ur plan to go to California, i wish i can attend International Convention like u :) and i believe this is a must-post-it story and i cant wait to see ur euro trip photo. Anyway can i suggest u something? if u dont have photoshop (which is so expensive for only resizing photos) instead of that u can use gimp (go to gimp.org and download latest windows version). it is as good as Photoshop, its free (like in free food, ur money is save;) hehehehe...) if dont know how to resize photo in gimp (which is in my opinion have a better result in resizing photo than Photoshop) u can ask the tips from me :)

ps:i dont like facebook cos it belongs to microsoft.corp :p