Sunday, April 26, 2009

Europe Trip Report

I promised to write about Venice, Stockholm, Gothenburg report months and months ago...yes I wrote about the first part of my Europe Trip...meant to write about the other cities...sorry you guys...so here goes...

Venice

Love this city. You know I chose this city because everyone love this city...it's a romantic city blah blah blah...one bad thing about Venice is the pizza...basically I choose American Pizza over Italian Pizza any day.

Stockholm

Pretty city. Stayed with Hanna and Boogie. Nice girls.

Gothenburg

Beautiful city. Hang out with Petra and Magnus mostly...got many Pippi and Bullerbyn postcards...you know those Astrid Lindgren novel based stuff...sweet...

I know it's short report...but am sooo sleepy...

1 comment:

Roland Ruben said...

Its too short of story Sweety! :) Cmon write it down and put some picture too