Thursday, January 05, 2006

Upset

Had a bad couple of days. I am just missing Jakarta heaps. I miss all my friends over there. I miss everything about that place so much *sigh*. So let's hope I will make it there soon eh.

Sure, I have many new friends here and I do love the people here and all that stuff but still I feel like I don't fit in sometimes and that is the hardest bit about it.

I just miss my besties and they are over there. But I will be alright I know that much. Things will get better from here.

I need to buy myself a laptop. It is so much fun typing on a laptop hehehe. My cousin has one and it's awesome. Also I have been watching movies where the characters in it have laptops it's so awesome ^^ so now I want one.

I will be going shopping tonight though I have no idea what to buy all I know is that I love shopping and window shopping. But retail therapy is indeed one of the best things to do ^^ well for me anyway.

I am still a tad upset someone annoyed me to bits last night. And what annoyed me the most is how other people reacted to this. They seemed to laugh at me. Though most apologised to me, I still feel like an outsider. Oh well it's all in the past and I have forgiven them and all that loving but still I am still a tad upset about it.

Wow what a long entry this turned out to be I am starting to get used to blogging again all I need now is a nice layout. Someday I will get there.

No comments: