Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Desy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I miss Desy! I wish she is still here. It was nice to spend some time with her last week. We went to the beach. We had fish and chips then we had ice cream then we went for a walk also with her sister, Evy. We saw this cute toddler named Andre we didn't know he's Indonesian. Until Evy jokingly asked "Namanya siapa?" to the kid and he responded "Andre". We all laughed because we talked about him earlier in Indonesian about how cute and adorable and that he is probably Japanese or Chinese not realising that he could be Indonesian. It was funny anyway. Then we went back to my place and Evy wrote on my fab friend file while Desy played "Congklak" with my nan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture of me with Evy...

No comments: