Friday, April 28, 2006

Stalker

Some of you probably wondering about the stalker story. Here it is.

Ada seorang sdr di sidang lain yg pernah ikut bookstudy di Indo grup dia waktu itu satu sidang sama seorang sdri kita. Waktu itu aku masih kuliah di kota nah aku pernah ketemu sdr ini yg lagi ngabar. Waktu itu aku gak sempet ngobrol sama dia karena lagi buru2x ya namanya juga mau ke kampus ya pasti lah gak sempet buat ngobrol ya paling just wave hello aja anyway one day aku dapat comment dari dia di blog aku ya dia bilang who he is and aku nanya if he's the one who I met in the city. Trus dia kept messaging me gitu pokoknya bilang kalo dia want to get to know me gitu trus dia email aku juga yg aku gak pernah bales. Trus lucu nya pas dia comment the first time dia use the word stumbled accross my blog gitu as if it's accidental. Hello mana mungkin sih. Anyway aku terus ceritain about this brother to the sister who was in the same hall as him. Anyway one day she told me to be careful. Basically he is a stalker gitu. He had done something in the past to her and others that are a bit sick and just plain wrong. Anyway that sister ended up moving to another hall btw that sister is married and her husband was good friends with this stalker trus her husband pernah bilang ke stalker he better not do anything to me or any other sisters or he's not his brother (in the faith) anymore. Also something happened and that sister had to move congregation for the sake of her safety trus anyway gak lama kemudian tuh sdr wrote on my tag board pretending to be that sister and said she hates me blah blah and I knew it wasn't really her but the stalker. I told her about it and she said she would never do such things to me or anyone. I believe her she is a loving pioneer who was a special pioneer not long ago. Anyway comment nya tuh stalker masih ada kok di tag board ku karena aku gak mau hapus. In case one day I need the proof. That's why I had to delete my old blog and make a new one. Pokoknya it was indeed a freaky experience.