Sunday, July 23, 2006

DC

Like Ella, we had the District Convention on the 21-23 July.

This is my update.

Friday

The morning session I sat all alone because I made it just in time lol so didn't have time to find people to sit with. But at lunch time I got friends to hang out with. On the afternoon session, I sat with Ayumi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday

I sat next to Reyka on Saturday. Kirsty got baptised. The Indonesian group all gathered together to congratulate her and her family. Then I walked around with Reyka, Emma, Maya and Matthew. They got coffee from Dome. Then I saw Caris, Jade, Nicole and Sarah so I said hi to them then went back to my seat then the afternoon session started.

Sunday

I sat with Howard and Mara during the morning session. At the start instead of putting the music for To Whom Do We Belong? song they put music for Joyful All Day Long song which was the opening song. The drama was great and as usual I know some people in Drama like Michael, Nick, Steve, Laura, Kelvyn and Julie. At lunch time I walked around with Jee, Taki, Yohei, Ayumi and Jake. I sat with Ayumi and Jee in the afternoon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: