Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ben Cousins!

Ben Cousins suspended indefinitely.

I don't know what to think. Of course I feel sad, disappointed, angry and furious at him and the club yes at the club for making this decision. Cousins won the Brownlow medal a couple of years ago and he was part of the Premiership team last year. He is a good player wait he was a good player for the Eagles. You will be missed, Ben Luke Cousins!

So close to the season then this happens. After I defended the boys so much and then this happens. It's like the more I defend the boys the more I see they do stupid things.

Stupid stupid stupid EAGLES!!

Right now I am angry!! For letting me down big time. I wanted them to win back to back premierships and how come it's down the drain before the season even starts. But who knows they might surprise me and do well like they always do. But still without Cousins and with Nico's injury.

Life sucks at the moment.

No comments: