Saturday, March 10, 2007

Life in General

Hi let's see today I went witnessing with Reyka, Kenneth and Audy. Which was pretty good.

Have my Special Assembly Day tomorrow. I am so excited.

Life in general have been pretty good. I really want to travel though. It's weird.

The weather here been pretty weird some days it's really hot and some days it's been really cold.

I look forward to the end of the month. I hope I will make my time. So far so good though because yesterday I went witnessing with Julie, Laura and Steve. Laura and Steve are special pioneers in my congregation.

But guess what. From May 1 the Indonesian Group will become a congregation! In a way I am really excited and happy about it but it will be sad leaving all my friends in Subiaco! I won't get to see them much anymore. But other than that it's a positive thing.

No comments: