Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back Again

WCE finished on top at the end of the regular season. Finals starting next week. We will play Sydney first. Forget last year's grand final and just move on. Yesterday WCE thrashed Richmond.

Anyway my Melbourne trip was great. Met so many great people and I met up with my gorgeous friends. Only regret - I didn't see Leah (my childhood bestie).

What can I say Melbourne is beautiful! No doubt about it now I remember why it's my favourite city! I got to love and explore it again!

I got a WCE jacket in Melbourne. I travelled for a local team's jacket. Seemed weird I know but there's so many WCE stuff in Melbourne. So many WCE supporters in Melbourne. When I was at the hotel I could hear someone singing our team song.

I miss Melbourne. I miss the group I travelled with.

No comments: