Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Melbourne Pics

Here's some pics from my Melbourne trip. There's heaps but I decided to just post a few. Don't want to flood my blog with pictures (even though I do it with WCE news).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reyka and me at Starbucks. I had iced chocolate she had green tea. In Melbourne, Starbucks is everywhere. Since we don't have Starbucks in Perth, our first stop was to Starbucks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Sarah at the Convention. Near the stage. Isn't the stage so pretty? I thought so. My lapel card I decorated in Dockers colours but hey I am not responsible for Eagles' loss to Fremantle that day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reyka and me shopping at Chapel Street. It's good for retail therapy and splurging!! Every girl should be at Chapel Street I reckon!

Well you never know I might post more pictures soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: