Sunday, September 24, 2006

WAFL

Had lunch at Nandos saw some people wearing red and white so I was like they must be Sydney supporters. Anyway then went to Sadie's then went to Subiaco Oval. The surprise was she's taking me to the WAFL Grand Final. Then my friend Jamie SMSd me telling me Mark Nicoski is playing for Subiaco so I got all excited. Anyway yeah Subiaco won. Oh then I realised South Fremantle's colours were red and white so those people I saw at Nandos they're not Sydney supporters but South Fremantle's supporters. Whoops. Oh Sadie got me pressies some WCE stuff awww so sweet but then she put some Dockers stuff as well how naughty. But I am happy today. I never been to a WAFL game before and to go to a Grand Final it's awesome and that my favourite player plays for the premiership team. Pretty cool. I hope Mark Nicoski will get to play for WCE in Grand Final next Saturday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: